- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1867 Built Lorain (Black River)OH by Henry Root, June 13; enrolled Cleveland.
- 1869, Sept 14 Enrolled Cleveland; owned William Jones.
- 1874, Apr 18 Cleveland; owned J. Lear.
- 1876, Jun 28 Enrolled Cleveland; owned Averill, et al, Fairport, OH.
- 1882 Rebuilt by Roswell Hayer in Fairport; official number 9205?; gross tonnage as 107.
- 1890, Mar 25 Enrolled Cleveland; owned J.E. Wing.
- 1890, Aug 10 Sprung leak and sank 1 mile from breakwater off Avon Point, OH Lake Erie; captain W.C. Cummings only one of crew lost.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Gerry Metzler
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID