- Engine Number Propellers
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1849, Jun 25 Registered Kingston, ONT; 87.5 x 16.6 x 5.4', 81 2201/3500 tons burthen; new tonage doesn't reflesh a rebuild, but different tonnage formulae between coast & inland.
- 1853, Jun 27 Owned Robertson et al, Montreal.
- 1853, Sep 6 Owned MacPherson, Crane & Co., Kingston.
- 1853, Nov 12 Owned Robertson, Jones & Co., Montreal, QUE.
- 1855 Rebuilt by A. Canton, Montreal; owned Glassford, Jones & Co., Montreal.
- 1863 Rebuilt as river barge; 170 net tons; capacity 11,000 bushels.
- 1866 Removed from registry.
- 1873, Jun 21 Sunk, St. Lawrence River.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Mills List
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID