- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- 1867, Jul 20 Launched Buffalo, NY for Miles James & Sons.
- 1868 Enrolled Buffalo Custom District.
- 1871 Owned Marsh Jones, Buffalo, NY; collided with schooner SAWYER near St. Clair Flats while delivering railway iron.
- 1872, Nov Sank the schooner WILLIS in collision on Lake Erie 15 miles east of Point Aux Pelee suffered little damage.
- 1875 Owned W.H. Abel, Buffalo; iron strapped.
- 1876 Listed as schooner at 646 gross tons.
- 1882 Still owned W.H. Abel; new end frames and C.B.C., other repairs.
- 1883, Nov 11 Sails blown out in heavy gale on Lake Michigan; driven on Racine Reef, 2 miles south of Racine, WI; broke up on Nov 24; some cargo of corn salvaged.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID