- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1869, May 11 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1870 Towed by J. S. ESTABROOK and TRADER.
- 1871 Described as barge.
- 1871, May Chartered by Pomeroy and Newark Zilwaukee, MI to Cleveland, OH.
- 1872, Apr Owned Erie and Western Transportation Company.
- 1876 Owned Anchor Line, Erie, PA.
- 1881, Mar 31 Owned Thomas D. Allen, Detroit, MI.
- 1881, Jul Towed by R. Prindiville in Cleveland and AuSable lumber trade.
- 1882 Rebuilt.
- 1883, Apr 25 Owned AuSable Transportation Co., AuSable, MI.
- 1885 Foundered Lake Huron possibly Tobermory, ONT.
- 1890, Spring Towed by SALINA.
- 1891, Apr 17 Owned J. C. Miller; enrolled Port Huron.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID