- Original Owner
- Leopold Bauer et al
- Ownership Notes
- William McMicken
- James Mitchell
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
history and notes
- 1878, May 14 First registered, Hamilton, ONT.
- 1878 On first trip, nearly capsized before pulling away from the dock.
- 1879 Rebuilt; beam lengthened; 74 gross tons; owned Palmer & Co.
- 1879, May 19 Renamed ECLIPSE.
- 1879 Ran for 3 seasons between Hamilton, Oakland & the beaches.
- 1881 Owned Marsden & Co., Sarnia, ONT; ran supplies from Sarnia to Canadian Pacific Railway camps on North Channel.
- 1881, Aug 4 Fitted out to run as ferry between Sarnia & Port Huron, MI.
- 1882, Jun 6 Owned Canadian Pacific Railway Co.; 1 deck, no masts; 90 x 19.8 x 5.6'.
- 1882, Dec 27 Homeport Sarnia.
- 1883, Nov 22 Foundered off Wiarton, ONT, Lake Huron.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID