- Original Owner
- Stephen Johnson & William Waffel
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1848 Built Clayton, NY, by H. Pierson for Stephan Johnson and William Waffel for lake trade.
- 1849 Enrolled Sacketts Harbor District.
- 1854 Enrolled Oswegatchie Customs District.
- 1860 Owned James Denner, Hammond, NY.
- 1866 Rebuilt at Sodus Point byt W.B. Morley and John J. Hill; renamed GRACE SHERWOOD.
- 1875 Listed as sunk at Port Burwell, ONT
- Newspaper Clippings
- History of Great Lakes
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID