- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- Final Notes
- Runge says she was abandoned in 1917 and lying at Frankfort, MI.
History and Notes
- 1897 Built by Johnson, St. James, Beaver Island, MI for John Johnson.
- 1901, Dec 3 Sprang leak after leaving Charlevoix, MI, with load of peas; towed back to Charlevoix by lifesaving tug.
- 1903 Carried two miles of rails to Beaver Island for railroad.
- 1907 Owned Peter Johnson, St. James.
- 1908 Owned Capt. R.J. McCormick; stolen from Grand Haven by Capt. Dan Sneavy who took her to Chicago to sell load of cedar logs; failing that, took vessel to Frankfort and moored in river near his home.
- 1909 Enrolled at Grand Haven; owned Harvey Morrison, Traverse City, MI.
- 1915 Owned A.S. Cunningham.
- 1917 Abandoned, possibly at Frankfort.
- Wisconsin Maritime Museum
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID