- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 82 75/95
History and Notes
- 1836 Ran Buffalo, NY to Detroit, MI & Sault Ste. Marie.
- 1841 Ran Buffalo to Michigan City, IN.
- 1842 Wrecked near Port Abino.
- 1843, Nov 22 Collision with schooner CLYDE, entering Buffalo harbor, damaging bows & headgear.
- 1844, Jun Sunk near Cleveland, OH in collision with steamer CHICAGO with cargo of 340 barrels flour & 2,440 bushels corn.
- 1845, Dec Sunk near Buffalo harbor with cargo of iron & beef.
- 1849 Detroit District; 82 37/95 tons.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Unique ID