- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1875 Built Whitehall, MI; by Johnson.
- 1876 Owned Jas. Johnson.
- 1879 Owned M. Olsen, Sheboygan, WI.
- 1880, Aug 18 Capsized in squall 5 miles off Pt. AuSable, near Pentwater, MI; Lake Michigan; lost sails and most of rigging.
- 1888 Owned Peter Peterson, Menekaunee, WI.
- 1893-95 Owned Frank Morris, Marinette, WI.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID