- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1873 Built Fort Howard, WI by Soren Anderson for Halvor Michelson and Wm. Johnson.
- 1877 Owned Johnson & Co., Chicago.
- 1878 Onwed Michelson.
- 1882 Named changead to Evra Fuller - owned by Fuller, Chicago.
- 1890, May 17 Ran on Wisconsin beach near Death's Door, Lake Michigan; removed by tug LEATHAM on Oct. 19.
- 1893 Owned Edward Warner, Chicago.
- 1893, Oct 13 Owned by Capt. Joseph Smith and bound for Chicago with load of 260,000 feet lumber went aground on Racine Reef in fog - broke up by gale on Oct. 14.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Lloyds’ Marine Directory
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID