- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1868 Built at Chicago, IL; by Frederickson, Miller & Burns for F.A. & L.B. Johnson of Chicago; enrolled new at Chicago.
- 1871 Owned Green & Johnson, Chicago.
- 1876 Owned J. Cox, Chicago.
- 1887 Owned Byron & Gorman, Chicago.
- 1896 Tripped on towline of steamer V.H. KETCHUM and sank near mouth of Chicago Harbor; crew saved.
- 1890 Owned Jacob Johnson.
- 1897 Owned Dunham Towing Co., Chicago.
- 1906 Owned by Great Lakes Towing Co., Cleveland, OH; listed at 42 gross / 21 net tons.
- 1907, May 2 Sprang leak in storm on Lake Erie, was abandoned and washed ashore near Fairport, OH; went to pieces.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- Inland Lloyds’ Marine Directory
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID