- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
history and notes
- 1892 Registered Picton, ONT; re-engined with 14+28+24" steeple compound engine, 32 hp; by Jenks Shipbuilding Co., Port Huron possibly from WHITE STAR.
- 1899, Jan 13 Owned Vanalstine, Edward A. Hall, and Franklin E. Hall, L'Original.
- 1900, Feb 7 Owned Hall and Co., Picton, ONT.
- 1902 Rebuilt 8' deckloads, bows sheathed with iron.
- 1912, May 24 Burned Lake Ontario; owned Montreal.
- John O. Greenwood
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID