- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 20,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1857-66 Six enrollments Buffalo, NY.
- 1858, Nov Collision with propeller PRAIDIE STATE in St. Clair River.
- 1858, Nov Owned H. Lee, Silver Creek, NY; dismasted above Pt. aux Barques, Lake Huron bound Cleveland, OH for Milwaukee, WI with cargo of coal, pig iron, lead, turpentine and sundries; towed by FORREST QUEEN to Port Huron and by tug OSWEGO to Detroit, MI.
- 1858 Winter rerigged as barkentine.
- 1862 Sold by Frank Perew to Charles H. Wheeler, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1863 Owned Wheeler and McDonald.
- 1864 Owned Griffen and McDonald, Buffalo, NY.
- 1868 342.49 gross tons.
- 1869, Nov 20 Wrecked Lake Huron.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID