- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1855, Oct 24 Wrecked off Milwaukee, WI, Lake Michigan.
- 1857, Oct Collision with & sinking propeller OLIVER CROMWELL in straits of Mackinaw; also damaged in collision with schooner INTERNATIONAL; both towed by tug SPRAGUE at the flats, unknown date.
- 1860 Owned P. Larkins, St. Catharines, ONT.
- 1862 Large repairs.
- 1865 280 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Batt & Sheppard, Port Stanley, ONT; repaired.
- 1870, Oct 31 Wrecked north side Salmon Point, Lake Ontario.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID