- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1884, Nov 14 Registered Windsor, ONT.
- 1889, Sep 4 Registered Windsor; owned Emily Dupre, Rochester Twp., ONT & Alfred E. Beesen, Windsor; rebuilt as steamer; 1 deck, 2 masts, 14 x 14"hp engine by Ronald & Co., Chatham, ONT (1875); 102 x 24.6 x 6'; 123.79 gross/84.18 net tons.
- 1890 Ran Cleveland, OH to Chatham, ONT in coal trade.
- 1890, Oct Arrived Meaford, ONT with salt cargo.
- 1905, Fall Stranded, abandoned Lake Ontario.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Mills List
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID