- 25' 6"
- 10' 7"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 344 65/95
History and Notes
- 1853, May Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1853, May 17 Maiden trip.
- 1853, Sep 27 Damaged in Lake Ontario, cargo wheat.
- 1854 Owned Northern Transportation Co., Ogdensburg, NY; ran Ogdensburg to Chicago, IL.
- 1854, Oct 23 General repairs.
- 1860 Strengthened.
- 1862, Apr 9 Owned A.H. Brunel, Cleveland, OH; strengthened.
- 1862, Apr Ashore in fog 7 miles below Pt. Colburne.
- 1863, Jul Ashore Lake Ontario.
- 1863, Jul 25 Dismantled Cleveland; made a schooner; US12762; boiler went into propeller WISCONSIN.
- 1864, May 12 Owned E. G. Merrick & Son.
- 1866 Owned Fowler, Esseltyne & Clayton; 362 tons.
- 1868 240.03 gross tons.
- 1868, Apr Collision Lake Michigan near Chicago, IL.
- 1870, Oct 31 Wrecked Lake Michigan.
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Gerry Metzler
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID