- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- Prefabricated at Pittsburg, PA; 6th or 7th iron steamer on the Lakes.
- 1845, Sep Ordered to Gulf of Mexico via St. Lawrence River.
- 1846, May 25 To aid vessels in distress Lake Ontario.
- 1847 Stranded Oswego, NY.
- 1848, Jul 12 At Montreal, QUE enroute to East Coast.
- 1851, May 25 Beached Patagonian Coast enroute Montevideo to Oregon for survey work.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Unique ID