- Sail Number Masts
- 20' 3"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1834, Oct 14 Enrolled Oswego, NY & Mackinac, MI.
- 1836, May 17 Owned John Briggs, William Farnsworth & Charles R. Brush, Green Bay, WI.
- 1839, Nov Damaged entering Chicago harbor, laden with Furniture, liquor, dry goods & foodstuffs, bound Buffalo, NY to Chicago; owned Leonard Hugunin.
- 1839-41 3 enrollments Detroit, MI.
- 1841, Nov 25 Ashore near Chicago in gale.
- 1842, Nov 18 Driven ashore & wrecked 3 miles above Buffalo lighthouse; 8 perished.
- 1843, Mar 10 For sale public auction.
- 1844, Mar 17 Wrecked Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID