- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- Also described as 125 tons old style.
- 1842, Mar 25 First arrival at Buffalo, NY; Captain W. N. Scoville.
- 1842 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1844 Stranded Wangoshance, salvaged.
- 1845 Enrolled Buffalo, NY; rebuilt to 184 tons.
- 1848 Enrolled Presque Isle, PA
- 1849 Presque Isle District 184.17 tons.
- 1849 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1851, Aug 7 Reported ashore.
- 1852, Jun 30 Ashore at head of Saginaw Bay about 1/2 mile from river.
- 1852, Sep 10 Lost sails and some of spars, Lake Huron.
- 1853 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1854 Cuyahoga Customs District.
- 1855, Oct Abandoned Saginaw Bay laden with lumber.
- 1850, Mar 11 Sold at auction by Joy & Webster to G.T. Williams, Buffalo, NY.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID