- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 437 80/95
history and notes
- 1858, May 20 Owned P.C. & Elizabeth Sherman, Buffalo, NY.
- 1859, May 12 Owned William K. Watson, Union, NY.
- 1860 Owned Sherman, Buffalo.
- 1860, Aug 14 Aground at Flats; taken off by steamer RUBY, cargo grain.
- 1860, Aug Collision with unknown vessel near Point Pelee, ONT.
- 1861, Sep 19 Owned Charlotte A. Watson, Buffalo.
- 1863 Owned S.V.R. Watson, Buffalo.
- 1865, Apr 13 135 x 30 x 11.8', 299.39 gross/ 284.43 net tons.
- 1866, Jan 31 Owned Harriet R. Watson, Buffalo.
- 1869, May 3 Owned McCabe, Jessamin & Berry, Buffalo.
- 1872, Mar 29 Owned James Hayden, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1872, Jun Collision with barque J.S. AUSTIN, cargo lumber.
- 1875, May 10 Owned Ella Hayden, Chicago, IL.
- 1875, Jun 30 Owned James M. Clew, Crystal Lake, IL.
- 1875, Aug Ashore Rowley's Bay, WI; rescued by tug KITTY SMOKE; repairs at Manitowoc, WI.
- 1875-76 Rebuilt.
- 1876, Jul 14 Owned Johnson & Tomson (or P. Johnston & O. Torrison), Manitowoc.
- Three masts.
- 1883, Jun 14 Ran into schooner C.A. KING off Cat Head Point, WI; C.A. KING towed her to Traverse Bay, where steamer CITY OF GRAND RAPIDS towed her to Lockport.
- 1889, Oct 17 Sunk.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID