- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1852 First enrolled Oswego, NY.
- 1852, Nov 11 Lost fore & main mast in gale.
- 1853, Jun 24 Difficulties in gale on Lake Erie.
- 1854, Oct 19 Collided with propeller BUFFALO on St. Clair flats; 2 arch posts broken.
- 1860 Owned Hall & Robie, Oswego.
- 1862 Large repairs.
- 1863 Owned W.H. Barclay & Co., Milwaukee, WI.
- 1866 Owned Dunn & Cummings, Oswego.
- 1868 Enrolled Cleveland, OH; 260.75 gross tons.
- 1870, Sep 25 Foundered near Erie, PA on Lake Erie; last owned Palmer & Pennington, Cleveland.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID