- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- Final Location
- Off Sable Pt., 20 mile S. Manistee, MI
- Lake Michigan.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Final Notes
- Bound Manistee for Chicago, she caught fire offshore and burned to the waterline; crew rescued by propeller GEORGE C. MARKHAM.
- 1885, Dec 30 Documents surrendered.
History and Notes
- Named for prominent spiritualist leader of his day.
- 1881, May Launched.
- 1881, Jun 8 Enrolled Grand Haven, MI.
- 1881, Jun 11 Boiler was cracked; replaced; Ran Grand Haven, MI to Chicago, IL with lumber.
- 1881, Jul 28 Rig changed to steam barge.
- 1881, Oct 14 Repaired broken stern bearing at Saugatuck, MI.
- 1882, Feb 15 Owned J.S. Fox, Montague, MI.
- 1882, Oct 9 Owned Hugh Kennedy and Nicholas Witzell, Waukegan, IL.
- 1885, Oct 5 Burned Lake Michigan.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID