- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 92 36/95
history and notes
- 1847-59 Six enrollments Cleveland, OH.
- 1848 Ran Cleveland to Fairport with lumber.
- 1852 Sank at Vermillion after striking a pier.
- 1854 Sandusky Custom District.
- 1856, Nov Wrecked Port Colborne, ONT, Lake Erie.
- 1860, Nov Cut entirely in two by collision with propeller CUSHMAN at west pier Cleveland Harbor.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID