- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 115 49/95
- 80,000' lumber
History and Notes
- 1848, Jun 13 Enrolled Detroit, MI; owned T.D. Gilbert et al.
- 1849, Jun 26 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1854, Nov 16 Grounded on bar at Grand Haven, MI piers.
- 1858, Oct Ashore Grand Haven.
- 1863-66 Owned John Clancy, Chicago, IL.
- 1865, Apr 11 Owned J. Berke.
- 1866, Apr 19 Owned S.C. Johnson.
- 1868, May 29 Holed by bark NEWSBOY on Lake Michigan, 25 miles off Muskegon, MI; waterlogged with 95,000' lumber.
- 1871 Large repairs.
- 1873 Ashore, broken up.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID