- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1858, Apr 14 Owned H.F. McGraw.
- 1860 Owned Buffalo, NY.
- 1860, May 26 Enroute to Boston, cargo of black walnut lumber.
- 1863 Owned R. Madden, Buffalo.
- 1866 Owned N.C. Winslow, Buffalo.
- 1868 Owned Cleveland, OH; 265.85 gross tons.
- 1870, Aug 26 Sprang a leak & sank in 15' of water in Grand Island Harbor.
- 1871 Repaired; owned Johnson, Cleveland.
- 1874 Very large repairs.
- 1876 Owned Provoost & Son, Buffalo.
- 1879 Owned Watson, et al, Buffalo.
- 1880 Leaking, put on reef to save her, storm came up & pushed her ashore; owned Captain B.R. Hoose & his daughter, Detroit.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID