- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1853 Enrolled Oswego, NY.
- 1858, Jul Fore topmast carried away & other damage.
- 1858, Aug Damaged cargo of corn in gale, Lake Michigan.
- 1860, Aug 24 Owned Wm. Baldwin, Oswego; aground St. Clair River at Sarnia, ONT.
- 1860 Wrecked Cape Sable, QUE, St. Lawrence River.
- 1862-63 Large Repairs.
- 1863 Owned H. Baldwin, Oswego.
- 1865 Enrolled Chicago, IL; owned Manwaring & Mears, Chicago; 275 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Dall & Mears, Chicago.
- 1869, Oct Collided with schooner LUMBERMAN near Chicago, Lake Michigan.
- 1870 Rebuilt as 3 masted schooner, Miller Bros. Yard, Chicago; owned David Dall, Chicago.
- 1874 Rebuilt.
- 1880, Oct 18 Driven ashore in gale, Whitefish Bay, Lake Michigan.
- 1880, Nov 15 Documents surrendered.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID