- Sail Number Masts
- 67' 1"
- 20' 2"
- 7' 1"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 82 78/95
History and Notes
- 1856 Enrolled Mackinac, MI.
- 1858, Dec Ashore at Mackinac.
- 1860 Owned Hulbert & Kirkland, Mackinac.
- 1862 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1862 Sold or leased to U.S. Gevernment for use as supply vessel for Indians of Lake Superior region.
- 1871 or 73 Rebuilt Park Point.
- 1882 61.90 gross tons.
- 1883, Sep 14 Owned & commanded by Captain Martin O'Malley, Chicago; foundered near Thunder Bay, ONT after filleng with water & tow released; 5 crew & 15 railroad workers lost.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID