- Original Owner
- F. P. Folger et al
- Ownership Notes
- Capt. Chase
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1848, Oct 15 In Buffalo, NY & Chicago, IL grain trade.
- 1849 Enrolled Buffalo; 249 83/95 tons old style.
- 1852, Mar 11 Torn from mooring with little damage near Buffalo. (?)
- 1853, Nov 20 Ashore Bass Island, Lake Erie, towed to Buffalo for repairs.
- 1853, Dec 3 Sailed again without repairs.
- 1855, Nov Ashored, wrecked, Beaver Harbor, Beaver Island, Lake Michigan.
- Northern Islander
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Emerson H. Knack
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Burton Collection
- Unique ID