- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- 272 or 162
History and Notes
- 1841, Aug Arrived Milwaukee, Wi; cargo stoves, hollow-ware, & castings.
- 1846-48 Cleveland, OH to Buffalo, NY route; cargo flour & grain.
- 1847, Feb Owned C.D. Spaids, Buffalo.
- 1848, Jun 28 Grounded Buffalo.
- 1848, Sep 29 Collided with schooner LUTHER WRIGHT, Ashtabula, OH, Lake Erie.
- 1849, Oct 4 Beached.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID