- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1793 Launched.
- 1812, Nov 11 Sank after damaged on shoal being chased by the enemy, Kingston, ONT.
- 1813, Mar Evaluated & altered by British for war service; renamed SIR SIDNEY SMITH; 12 guns.
- 1813, May 29 Took part in battle at Sackets Harbor, NY.
- 1814, Spring Renamed MAGNET; in British squadron, Lake Ontario.
- 1814, Aug 5 Exploded.
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- "Warships of the Great Lakes," Malcomson
- Unique ID