- Original Owner
- Noble H. Merwin
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 54 77/95
History and Notes
- 1825, May 9 First enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1825, Oct 16 Aground in gale, Buffal light house point, NY, Lake Erie; got off.
- 1827, Jun 15 Owned Chs. M. Giddings, Cleveland.
- 1832, May Capsized off Grand River, OH, Lake Erie; raised.
- 1833 Struck by lightning near Fort Gratiot, MI, Lake Huron; 3 lost; repaired.
- 1834, Jun 5 Owned Joseph P. Atkinson, Brooklyn, OH.
- 1836, Jun 13 Owned O. Wiard.
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID