- Tonnage Old Style
- 16,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1854, Apr 23 Launched; enrolled Oswego, NY.
- 1857, Nov Collision with schooner LOCHIEL, Detroit River; later stranded Sleeping Bear Bay, Lake Michigan with 17,000 bushels wheat.
- 1858 Raised.
- 1859, Jun Owned Northwestern Insurance Co, Oswego.
- 1859, Oct Sprang leak, Lake Erie, coal laden.
- 1861, Jul 31 Collision with CITY OF BUFFALO; repaired.
- 1862, Aug Damaged in collision with bark SUNRISE.
- 1863 Owned Lindgreen, Chicago; large repairs.
- 1863, Apr Aground St. Clair Flats.
- 1868 278 gross tons.
- 1871 Owned Gillett & King, Chicago.
- 1874, Sep 13 Lumber trade at Green Bay; owned Christian & Co, Chicago; repaired & rerigged as schooner.
- 1876 Sunk, Chicago.
- 1877 Raised.
- 1877, Nov 9 Aground Chicago with cargo lumber; raised.
- 1878, Sep Scuttled, Chicago.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID