- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1890, Oct 30 Owned Frank Zagelmeyer, enrolled Port Huron.
- 1898, Nov Ashore near Wellington, ONT, Lake Ontario; abandoned by wreckers, evidently released and repaired.
- 1903, Aug 24 Abandoned in sinking condition; last seen off Harbor Beach, MI, Lake Huron.
- 1903, Aug Documents surrendered at Port Huron, "total loss off Saginaw Bay."
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID