- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1872, Nov 6 Collision with schooner A. MEDBURY, cutting her almost in two; heavy damage to HERCULES.
- 1880, Mar 1 Owned Martha R. Jones, Detroit, MI.
- 1883, Jun 7 Sunk in collision with steamer CLARION, St. Clair River; owned J.M. Jones, Detroit.
- 1884 Owned Martha R. Jones, Hamilton, ONT.
- 1886 Owned Jones, Port Burwell, ONT; requires repairs; listing withdrawn.
- 1889, Nov Ashore, wrecked.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID