- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 120 19/95
history and notes
- 1854, Nov 15 Ashore, Ashtabula, OH, Lake Erie; pulled off by U.S.S. MICHIGAN.
- 1860 Owned Russell & Co., Detroit, MI.
- 1862 Owned Martin A. Gunderson, Chicago, IL.
- 1863 Owned J. Johnson & M. Gunderson, Chicago.
- 1866 Owned J. Johnson, Chicago.
- 1868 Owned Chicago; 90.02 gross tons.
- 1876, Apr 6 Repairs at Manitowoc, WI after sinking near Grimm's Pier.
- 1876 Owned Bernland & Co., Chicago.
- 1882, Oct 12 Ashore 3 miles north of Sheboygan; owned Fox, Pine Lake; released by tug ARTIC & lifesaving crew Oct 20; towed to Manitowoc.
- 1883, Oct Ashore Port Colbourne; repaired R. Mills Yard, Buffalo, NY.
- 1884 Owned Amos Fox, Charlevoix, MI.
- 1886 Capsized, Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID