- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1883, Jun 6 Registered at Collingwood, ONT.
- 1885 Engine replaced by one of 30 hp.
- 1887, May Fire discovered in hold, crew extinguished fire throwing burning nets and old bedding overboard.
- 1895 Rebuilt.
- 1895 Owned Donald McDonald, Collingwood.
- 1908 Owned Emerson Danaugh, Collingwood.
- 1920, Aug 10 Owned U.S. Richmond, Parry Sound, ONT; registration closed "ship abandoned."
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Registers
- Unique ID