- Propulsion Type
- 115' 6"
- 19' 6"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 149 13/95
History and Notes
- 1863, May 4 Enrolled at Detroit; ran Detroit to Chatham, trade.
- 1868, Mar Sold at Admiralty sale to Ducan Stewart; officaial #1196.
- 1872, May Owned Hurd Line, Detroit, used on Detroit River as a tender and towing lighters.
- 1873, Apr Owned Gordon & Hackett, Bay City, MI; operated as a towboat to Buffalo and Lake Erie ports; repaired.
- 1874 Coal trade, Sandusky to Cleveland, later Toledo - Amhersburg - Detroit.
- 1876 Owned Hartshorn, et al, Sandusky.
- 1881 Reported abandoned.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID