- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1882, Aug 23 Machinery & boilers taken out & placed in barge (likely JOSEPH P. FARNAN); a lighter engine & boiler are to be built for PATRICK HENRY.
- 1884 Owned P. Smith, Cleveland, OH.
- 1887, Aug 12 Foundered off Vermillion, OH; owned L.P. & J.A. Smith, Cleveland.
- 1887, Sep 2 Raised; lost in squall.
- 1887, Sep 7 Raised; towed to Vermillion harbor; machinery removed & hull abandoned.
- 1888 Still listed.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID