- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1858, Apr Lost missen mast on Lake Huron.
- 1858, Oct Lost both anchors and chain and ships boat off Long Point, Lake Erie.
- 1861 Holed and sunk in Welland Canal; raised and repaired.
- 1864 Same owner; very large repairs.
- 1866 Owned T.R. Merritt, et al.
- 1869, Jun 1 Collided with schooner LADY MOULTON and sank off Long Point, Lake Erie; raised and repaired.
- 1870, Oct Lost on Lake Erie.
- 1871 Listed without details.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID