- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1849 Enrolled Chicago.
- 1851 Ashore Horse Shoe Reef near Buffalo, NY, Lake Erie.
- 1854, Apr 27 Driven ashore with 6 other vessels, Chicago; 3 were total loss.
- 1860 Owned A. Lawson, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1863 Owned Larsen, Lawrence & Nelson, Milwaukee; rebuilt, 167 tons.
- 1865 Owned James Ludington (Luddington) & John Tetard (Pettard), Milwaukee.
- 1868 Enrolled Chicago; 137 gross tons.
- 1869, Oct Dismasted in squall, Lake Michigan.
- 1870 Rebuilt Miller Brothers Yard, Chicago.
- 1871 Owned Miller & Dall, Chicago.
- 1874 Owned Dall, Chicago.
- 1877 Lost, Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID