- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 237 27/95
History and Notes
- 1854 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1860 Owned Talcott & Craft, Silver Creek.
- 1864 Owned Montgomery & Sloan, Silver Creek.
- 1865 Rebuilt, major repairs.
- 1866 Owned Montgomery & Sloan, Buffalo.
- 1867, Nov 7 Ashore on reef, Fish Creek, WI, Lake Michigan, near Strawberry Reef in storm. Stripped and abandoned next day. Reef named Hanover Shoal.
- 1868 Owned at Buffalo; 188.31 gross tons.
- 1871 Not listed.
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID