- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- Final How
History and Notes
- 1876 Owned C.C. Blodgett of C.C. Blodgett's Propeller & Barge Line, Detroit, MI, serving Bay City, MI & Buffalo, NY.
- 1892 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned L.F. Hunt, Saginaw, MI.
- 1892, Nov 2 Took beating on Lake Huron; waterlogged reaching Lake St. Clair.
- 1894 Went ashore near Houghton, MI, Lake Superior; towed to Duluth, MN for repairs.
- 1899 Owned C.R. Jones, Saginaw, MI.
- 1901-11 Owned Saginaw Bay Transit Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1911 Abandoned.
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID