- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- 1830, Apr 14 Changed to a lighter.
- 1881 Rebuilt as a propeller, 108 gross tons; renamed MORRISON, A.H.;
- 95.6' X 20.6' X 6.6', 14" X 16" engine, 5' 8" propeller.
- 1882 Owned Wieland Brothers, Beaver Bay, Duluth; 108.93 gross ton, for lumber trade.
- 1883, Jan Owned C. Gibbs, R.D. Mallet, Duluth.
- 1884 Rebuilt at Duluth, MN, reironed, caulked, new cabins, & other improvements.
- 1884, Jul 19 New boiler by John D. Walsh, Duluth.
- 1884 Owned Canadian, Smith & Mitchell.
- 1884, Sep 5 Renamed BUTCHERS BOY; 214 gross tons, double decked propeller.
- 1886, Jul Burned to wateredge at Port Arthur, ONT.
- 1887, Apr 15 Owned R.E. Mitchell, being refitted & upper works replaced bty Mr. LeMay at Duluth.
- 1890 Owned Thompson, Port Arthur, to be repaired.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Lloyds’ Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID