- Original Owner
- Warner & Harmon
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 15,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1855, Sep 1 Strck by lighting on Lake Huron, lost both masts; towed to Port Huron by steamer SAM WARD.
- 1860, Nov 29 Lost canvas and boat, leaking on South Bay, Lake Michigan near Milwaukee, WI.
- 1860 Owned Rice, French & Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1861, May 7 Lost near Spectacle Reef, Lake Huron, crew saved by propeller CLEVELAND; owned R.M. Harmond.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID