- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1848 Enrolled Buffalo.
- 1848, Oct 4 Arrived Buffalo; cargo wheat from Chicago.
- 1853, Aug 17 Went to Conneaut, OH; leaking; repaired.
- 1853, Nov 30 Collided with & sunk schooner SALTILLO near Port Huron, Lake Huron.
- 1854 Owned W.B. Hibbard, et al, Milwaukee.
- 1854, May 30 Sprung leak; put into Cleveland with damaged cargo of wheat.
- 1854, Dec Ashore Beaver Island, Lake Michigan; released; repaired.
- 1858, Apr Ashore Thunder Bay Island, Lake Huron; released; repaired.
- 1860 Owned Fitzgerald, Milwaukee.
- 1863 Owned Weinhardt, et al.
- 1865 Owned McCready, et al, Racine.
- 1865, May 26 Arrived Detroit damaged in collision on Lake Erie; 1 missing; will repair.
- 1866 Owned Sears, et al, Buffalo.
- 1868 Same owners; readmeasured; 173.62 gross tons; official #US11137.
- 1868, Oct 19 Driven ashore Lake Huron.
- 1868, Oct 22 Lost Lake Huron.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID