- 26' 3"
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1855 - 58 Five enrollments Buffalo, NY; ran Buffalo - Chicago, IL.
- 1858, Jun Owned John F. Stafford, Buffalo.
- 1859 - 60 Described in coal & lumber trade on Lake Michigan.
- 1860 Owned J.H. Stafford, Chicago.
- 1861, Oct 24 Capsized near Milwaukee, WI.
- 1863 Owned A.H. Stafford, Chicago; 269 tons.
- 1865 Owned J.F. Stafford, Chicago; large repairs.
- 1867, Nov Wrecked, Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID