- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- 1869 Regular route Amherstburg to Pelee Island.
- 1871, Feb 6 Aground Detroit River; released.
- 1871, Mar Rebuilt; lengthened 25'; cabin enlarged & improved; to run Windsor & Kingsville.
- 1873, Aug Severely damaged; run into by steamer while at Great Western dock.
- 1873, Aug Repaired Clarks Dock, Detroit.
- 1878 Owned R.A. Reynolds, Windsor.
- 1885, Sep 8 Owned Sol. Wigle; sunk in collision Detroit River.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID