- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Net
history and notes
- 1868, Jul 28 Owned E. McConnell & Elijah Titus.
- 1869, Jan 20 Owned George Craig et al, Pt. Elgin, ONT.
- 1870, Oct Ashore Port Elgin with 5,000 bushels barley.
- 1871, Oct 31 Stranded Chantry Island, Lake Huron, bound Port Elgin - Oswego, NY.
- 1871, Dec 28 Owned D. Foster & W. McBooney.
- 1872, Aug 31 Owned A. McDermond / Diamond, Napanee, ONT & Alfred Eccles, Wolf Island, ONT; aground east shore, Lake Michigan.
- 1875, Feb 25 Owned A.M. Diamond, Eccles & Simpson.
- 1878, Oct 3 Aground Oswego, NY, Lake Ontario.
- 1879, Mar 12 Owned McDiamond, Hicks & Simpson.
- 1880, May 4 Owned McDiamond & Hicks.
- 1881, Apr 23 Owned T.S. Burley et al, Ernestown, ONT.
- 1885, Jun Sunk, Lake Ontario.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID