- Sail Number Masts
- 130' 1"
- 25' 7.5"
- 10' 7"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 327 43/95
- 14,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1854, May 12 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1854, May 18 Owned George D. Fargo & C. Walker, Chicago, IL.
- 1854, Sep Collision with brig DAVID FERGUSON below rapids; repaired Newport.
- 1854, Nov Sunk near Presque Isle, Lake Huron after collision with schooner ADVANCE; cargo 300 tons railroad iron, 800 barrels apples.
- 1855, Jun 13 Owned Edmund Trowbridge & Degarmo Jones, Chicago.
- 1855, Jul Ashore 10 miles above above Presque Isle.
- 1858, Mar 17 Owned J.H. Starkweather.
- 1859, May 14 Cleared Detroit for Hamburg, Germany with oak, hickory & ash lumber.
- 1859, Jul Arrived Portsmouth, England.
- 1860, Jun 13 Owned Edmund Trowbridge, Detroit & Caleb Hamil, Brooklyn, NY, Daniel B. Hatch; on ocean to European & Carribean ports.
- 1860, Jun Arrived NY from Jacksonville, FL in 8 days with yellow pine lumber.
- 1862 Rebuilt.
- 1863 Owned Trowbricge, Wilcox & Co., Detroit.
- 1865, Aug 29 Owned James H. Starkweather & O. Penny.
- 1865, Oct 12 Bound Detroit - Ogdensburg with wheat, aground St. Lawrence River.
- 1866, Mar 19 Owned David Dall, John Miller, Chicago.
- 1867, Mar 16 Owned Henry Walper, Jacob Enders, Chicago.
- 1868 240.36 gross tosn.
- 1869, Nov 17 Sunk Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Gerry Metzler
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID