- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1874, Jun 24 Registered Port Burwell.
- 1878, Oct Aground while under tow of tug HI SMITH, tug sank; released by tug W.A. HALL.
- 1880, Oct 2 Owned Lochlan, et al, Au Sable, Bruce County, ONT.
- 1882, Aug 12 Owned Elizabeth J. Peters, Windsor.
- 1883, Feb 26 Owned Eliz. Peters, et al.
- 1884 Rebuilt Ruscom River, ONT. as scow GORDON JERRY.
- 1885, Nov 19 Struck dock, St. Clair River & waterlogged.
- 1887, Sep 26 Registered Essex County Marshal, bankruptcy.
- 1887, Sep 26 Owned John S. Nesbitt, Sarnia, ONT.
- 1891, Oct 24 Owned Henry Buckley, Sarnia.
- 1892, Jan 25 Waterlogged near Cove Island, Lake Erie, cargo railroad ties.
- 1897, Sep 14 Registry closed.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID